Valorbi MECHANICAL BIOLOGICAL TREATMENT PLANT IN BEZIERS IS DESIGNED TO TREAT 45 000 TONNES/YEAR
Valorbi Mechanical Biological Plant is highly automated. It’s latest-generation sorting line extracts 7 types of recyclables from raw municipal solid waste. It includes:
- 2 Ballistic separators
- 2 Optical separators
- 1 Manual sorting cabin
- 1 Rotating screen
- 1 Shredder
In order to significantly improve working conditions for operators, this plant meets the latest ergonomics and health and safety standards (French standard X35-702). Ergonomics are improved for operators, thus allowing them to focus on sorting quality control.
This plant is fully connected and is equipped with Ar-Val’s latest supervision innovations:
- Population served: 90 304 inhabitants
- MRF Capacity: 45 000 tonnes / year
- Throughput of 20 tonnes/hour
- Fermentable fraction for composting
- Paper – cardboard
- Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF)
With our software solutions Ar-Val Prod®, Ar-Val GMAO®, Ar-Val Remote® and Ar-Val Prod Mobile® we can offer: :
- Complete automation of your installation.
- Control and optimization of your production.
- The possibility to visualize performance in real time.
- A financial approach, with production of detailed summaries.
- Real time configuration of all the equipment.