Ar Val (hereafter referred to as « Ar Val ») endeavours to place the highest importance both on the privacy of its clients, its potential clients, the users of its website, and on the confidentiality of their personal data.
Ar Val commits to using all the data that it collects in accordance with applicable legislation, such as the law dated 20th June 2018 on information technology, data files and civil liberties, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
CLAUSE 1 : Definitions
- Personal data : Any information relating to a physical person who may be identifiable, either directly or indirectly.
- Processing of personal data : Any operation, or group of operations relating to such data, regardless of the process used, whether it is automated or non-automated (collection, storage, organization, communication via transmission by broadcasting or all other types of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, locking, deletion or destruction…).
- Cookie: A cookie is a small digital file, a tracker, which is deposited and read when for example, accessing a website, reading email, installing or using software or a mobile application. This is applicable regardless of the device used (computer, smartphone, etc.)
CLAUSE 2 : Party responsible for data processing
The party responsible for the processing of personal data is Ar Val, which has its registered address at 18 rue des Frères de Montgolfier, Saint-Avé (56890), France, and a company capital of 76 500 €, and is registered at VANNES Commercial Court under the number 429 676 067.
CLAUSE 3 : Data collected and its purpose
Ar-Val may collect the following personal data : title, name, first name, city of residence, email, telephone number, in the course of the activity of the following website www.ar-val.fr and www.ar-val.com (hereafter referred to as the “Website).”
Internet users’ personal data is collected via a contact form.
Collection is carried out for the purposes of communication, in order to manage relationships with internet users / potential clients and above all to respond to requests for documentation, to send the documentation in question to the internet users via email and possibly to contact the user by telephone, at their request. The purpose is also to respond to requests and questions communicated by the internet users via the Contact section provided on the Website.
CLAUSE 4 : Data recipients – sub-contractors
The personal data is to be used only by Ar Val.
However, it may be communicated to the sub-contractors below:
- Host OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Ar Val does not in any circumstances sell nor rent personal data to third parties.
In the case of illegal activities, or suspected illegal activities, personal data may be communicated on request to the judicial or investigative authorities: the police, magistrates, the Departmental Authority for Population Protection, the tax or social security authorities etc.… for the purposes of investigations and judicial requisitions.
The personal data collected and processed directly by Ar Val is stored exclusively in France, in databases on OVH’s servers.
CLAUSE 5 : Rights
In accordance with applicable legislation, internet users have the right to access, to correct, to delete, to oppose and to restrict the processing of their personal data.
Each internet user may :
- Make a portability request for data supplied, which is required for processing;
- Freely access, change or delete their personal data, unless Ar Val is under the legal obligation to store it (accounting, tax, verifications);
- Give instructions relating to storage, deletion and communication of the internet user’s data after death;
- Exercise their rights by contacting Ar Val, stating their name, first name, postal address, by email: email@example.com, telephone: +33 (0)297444410, postal address: Ar Val, 18 rue des Frères de Montgolfier, Saint-Avé (56890), France;
- Withdraw their consent at any time, using the unsubscribe link given at the bottom of each message sent;
- In the case of a dispute, they may lodge a complaint with the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority), via its contact details available at: http://www.cnil.fr
CLAUSE 6 : Cookies
The cookies used by Ar Val are functional cookies. They allow management of certain Website functions, facilitate access to the Website and make the internet user’s contact experience more pleasant.
The main function is based on the use of a cookie containing an anonymous identifier. Each user may refuse the installation of this cookie on their device, but this may compromise access to the Website.
The acceptance of the cookie to facilitate access to the Website is at the internet user’s discretion at the time of access to the Website and can be changed at any time with a single click.
CLAUSE 7 : Security
Ar Val has put into place all the necessary measures to ensure the security of the personal data that it collects.
No personal data is stored on Ar Val’s premises. The personal data which is collected is stored by specialized sub-contractors (web hosts, email campaigners).
Access to the servers or to the secure databases is managed directly by Ar Val. Access to the servers is restricted by an identifier and strong password, by an ssl / https type encrypted connection.
The servers are hosted by OVH’s highly-secure datacentres.
CLAUSE 8 : Duration of data storage
In order to meet its legal obligations, or in order to have available the information needed to exercise its rights, Ar Val will store the data in accordance with applicable legislation.
Your personal data will be stored for a duration which will vary depending on the purpose for which it was collected:
- Internet user contact data is stored for a maximum of three (3) years from the completion of the contact form;
- At the end of this period, the personal data will be archived then destroyed.
CLAUSE 9 : Transfer of data outside of the EU
Ar Val does not transfer any internet user data outside of the European Union.
CLAUSE 10 : Information in the case of data theft
If, despite the protective measures put into place by Ar Val and its sub-contractors, certain elements of personal data were subject to a security breach, Ar Val commits to inform the internet users within the timeframe stated by applicable legislation.
The legal obligation to provide information cannot be interpreted as an admission of responsibility or negligence by Ar Val or its sub-contractors.
CLAUSE 11 : Modification of our confidentiality policy
Ar Val retains the right to change the present confidentiality policy at any time, particularly in order to apply changes brought to applicable laws and legislation.