SYCTOM ROMAINVILLE MATERIALS RECOVERY FACILITY IS DESIGNED TO SORT 45 000 TONNES/YEAR
SYCTOM’S Romainville Materials Recovery Facility is designed to sort a full range of plastic packaging, including films. Its highly automated, latest generation sorting line includes:
- 13 Optical separators
- 1 PE films extraction module« Recyfilms »
- 11 Hoppers for temporary storage of sorted products.
- 2 Baling Presses for packing the different sorted materials: plastics, paper, cardboard, aluminum, cartons…
In order to significantly improve working conditions for operators, this plant meets the latest ergonomics and health and safety standards (French standard X35-702). Ergonomics are improved for operators, thus allowing them to focus on sorting quality control.
Romainville Materials Recovery Facility is equipped with a Recyfilms module, developed by Ar-Val, which is the only automated system able to sort PE films to approximately 95% purity.
This plant is fully connected and is equipped with Ar-Val’s latest supervision innovations:
- Population served: 290 000 inhabitants
- MRF Capacity: 22 000 tonnes / year
- Throughput of 8 tonnes/hour
- Plastic resins: LDPE, PS, PP, light PET, dark PET, HDPE
- Cartons for liquids
- Mixed paper and card recyclables
- Recyclable household packaging
- Paper – magazines
With our software solutions Ar-Val Prod®, Ar-Val GMAO®, Ar-Val Remote® and Ar-Val Prod Mobile® we can offer: :
- Complete automation of your installation.
- Control and optimization of your production.
- The possibility to visualize performance in real time.
- A financial approach, with production of detailed summaries.
- Real time configuration of all the equipment.