CALITOM MATERIALS RECOVERY FACILITY AT MORNAC (FRANCE) IS DESIGNED TO SORT 30 000 TONNES / YEAR
Calitom Materials Recovery Facility is designed to sort a full range of plastic packaging, including films. Its highly automated, latest generation sorting line includes:
- 1 trommel
- 7 Optical Separators
- 3 Ballistic Separators
- 1 PE films extraction module “Recyfilms »
- 13 Hoppers for temporary storage of sorted materials.
- 2 Baling presses for baling sorted materials: plastics, paper, cardboard, steel and cartons
In order to significantly improve working conditions for operators, this plant meets the latest ergonomics and health and safety standards (French standard X35-702). Ergonomics are improved for operators, thus allowing them to focus on sorting quality control.
CALITOM Materials Recovery Facility is equipped with a Recyfilms module, developed by Ar-Val, which is the only automated system able to sort PE films to approximately 95% purity.
This plant is fully connected and is equipped with Ar-Val’s latest supervision innovations:
- Population served: 240 000 inhabitants
- MRF Capacity: 30 000 tonnes / year
- Throughput of 11 tonnes/hour
- Plastic resins: LDPE, PS, PP, light PET, dark PET, HDPE
- Cartons for liquids
- Mixed paper and card recyclables
- Recyclable household packaging
- Paper – magazines
With our software solutions Ar-Val Prod®, Ar-Val GMAO®, Ar-Val Remote® and Ar-Val Prod Mobile® we can offer: :
- Complete automation of your installation.
- Control and optimization of your production.
- The possibility to visualize performance in real time.
- A financial approach, with production of detailed summaries.
- Real time configuration of all the equipment.